Please join host Marla Vagts, Chef Ron P. Wacks and others at the 2017 DFL Hog Roast and Hootenanny!
Saturday August 5th 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
2785 – 210th St E, Farmington MN 55024
(15 minutes from Farmington High School)
Festivities will begin following the DFL State Central Committee meeting at F.H.S.
Speak with the 2018 DFL Statewide & Congressional Candidates
Special Guests • Live Music • Other Surprises
Come as you are. Bring family & neighbors. Reconnect with friends from across the state.
Tickets: $20 for Adults (more is welcome) – $10 for Kids
Enjoy Slow Roasted Pork • Slow Roasted Beef • Vegetarian Options
Salads • Snacks • Desserts • Non-alcoholic Beverages
Save time at the door by purchasing your tickets online at DFL58.org/hogroast
Prepared and paid for by the Senate District 58 DFL, PO Box 73, Vermillion, MN 55085
From Farmington High School:
1. Turn right on Flagstaff Ave 0.6 miles
2. Turn left onto 212th St W (CR 50) 2 miles
3. Turn right onto Denmark Ave (CR 31) 0.8 miles
4. Turn left onto 220th St W/Ash St W (MN 50) 5 miles
5. Turn left on Blaine Ave (CR 79) 1.3 miles
6. Turn right on 210th St E On left